Thursday, May 24, 2007

Almost the weekend!

I am so tired of work, I really need a break. I am taking a half a day tomorrow. I just feel tired. I have no real plans for the afternoon. Maybe I'll go look at bikes again. I really want a good road bike...I just HATE to spend the cash on it...I gotta just do it. Life is too short. I think I am going to go look at a second bike store tomorrow...maybe the prices will be better...who knows.

I had another swim lesson this morning. Gotta love the 6:00 lesson, plus I get there a half hour early to practice. Corky is so awesome, she makes me feel like I can do anything. I feel like I am getting somewhere...hopefully soon I will graduate to the 'BIG POOL' I am now in the therapy pool...only 25 yards. She tells me I look so long and lean in the water...I actually am enjoying myself. I feel like I am learning, and I look forward to the lessons. So it is a good thing!

No comments: