Sunday, May 6, 2007

Meeting Blogger friends and Spaghetti
















Last night I had the extreme pleasure of meeting up with Sandra, Matt, Jazzie and Thalia! When I was pulling into the parking lot I saw them walking in ~ I was SO excited...meeting Sandra was so surreal. I enjoyed talking to her and seeing Jazzie's school - Ohio Valley Voices is state of the art. It is a beautiful building. The picture of all the pictures is when you first walk into the school. It literally took my breath away. Each and every person at the school was so friendly. I am absolutely running the Flying Pig next year and raising money again for OVV.
The girls are so sweet. Jazzie kept saying Pigs don't fly. She has the sweetest voice. Talley is a girl after my own heart...wanted dessert and wanted the chocolate. It was a wonderful experience. Sandra is beautiful - outside she is a very beautiful woman but inside she is even more beautiful. She is very gracious and kind, just as I expected her. I am so glad I got to meet up and visit. I hope to be able to meet again...maybe for an arts and crafts day. That would be fun! Thanks Sandra, Matt, Jazzie, Talley and OVV for a fabulous evening!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Michelle,

Congrats on running The Flying Pig marathon! That picture of the "wall of pictures" is a statement all on it's own. Of course, my favorite pic is over on Sandra's blog - the one of you with Terry, Tahlia & Jazzie. Your smile is a mile wide.

Let me know when you run next year's marathon!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, it was great to meet you and I am so glad you came to the dinner. THANK YOU so much for running on behalf of Jazzie and raising money for her school. I hope we will get to see each other again.