Rain
I have been sitting here for 20 minutes trying to find the right words for what my heart wants to say. I just can't seem to do it. The past day has been rough for Tommy. I am praying that his road home is a peaceful journey. I hope for his family who must endure here on earth that they have peace that Tommy will be safe and doing all the things that he was unable to do on earth. I know he is going to chew gum and talk on the phone. He will find out if there really aliens and space ships out there.
Yesterday my mom and I went to 4:00 mass and I started crying at one of the songs. The title of the song is "Til the end of my Days" The words are just what I hope for Tommy.
Last night I sat out on the deck in the rain and wondered if it rains in heaven. Okay, strange thought, I know but I find a good steady rain to be relaxing and peaceful. I know that others don't and heaven is supposed to be all the good things from earth. I believe that it does rain peacefully in heaven but there is no thunder and lightening (I don't like those, so in my heaven we won't have them!)





3 comments:
Michelle, I wish I was there to give you a big hug.....
Sending lots of love your way,
Sandra
Sending hugs your way!
Tammie
Chelle-tommy loves you and had so much fun bingo night. we love you and your thoughts and presence make a Big difference.
Love, Jennifer and Luca (on my lap)
Post a Comment