Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Newest Driver in Ohio


Billy, my darling 22 year old brother, has finally broken down and gotten his drivers license. Billy is the 'big boy' in the picture with our cousin Johnny. I am very proud of him. He didn't give into peer pressure and waited to get his license. Please say a prayer for him as he is still nervous...but he is legal and insured!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for him!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally supported Billy in his quest to follow the path of Jennifer - no need to rush out and get a license only to then be in charge if driving people around (thanks chelles for all the rides to my shrink(s))! You go on there Billy, and don't tell too many people you have your license!

Tammie said...

Congratulations to Billy on getting his license & also for not getting it before he was ready! I got mine at 17 but didn't drive until I was 23.

Of course I still hate driving & would give it up given half a chance. Unfortunately, we haven't won the lottery so I can't hire a fulltime chauffeur.