I have a depressed puppy
Billy left for school on Friday. Tiger was sad but took the pillows from his bed and made her 'nest'. Yes, she does curl up in the middle of it and sleep. So she was okay until last night at about 1:00am when she was next to my bed crying - she was acting as though she couldn't jump on my bed which is not at all true. So I picked her up and cuddled with her in my bed...she still wasn't acting 'right' at 2:45 am, I took her outside and she played for a few minutes and when she came in she hopped up on the couch and curled up. I obviously didn't sleep real well (not a shock - just another night)...so this morning I had to beg her to get up and go outside...she finally did and then I got her to dance around when I gave her a "Better than Pig's Ear treat"...I called the vet today and apparently the vet thinks she is depressed. Poor baby. Tonight, we took her for a car ride, a walk around the block, and lots of play time...my dad is going to take her to Kentucky to see Billy this weekend, if she doesn't snap out of this...It is Tiger's world and we are just living in it!
On another note, I ran tonight another 3 miles. It was the first time in weeks that I could breathe while running. I am still not sure what is going on...my legs feel great...lungs not so much.
My highlight, my boyfriend, Luca and Jennifer stopped off at the office to visit today! Yeah!





2 comments:
Poor puppy! It's so hard when the people they own have to leave - even for a little while. You may want to have Tiger sleep in your room. Wherever he sleeps, keep one of billy's old t-shirts so she has his scent for comfort.
Luca would like to visit again soon, so be prepared!
Post a Comment