A Night With Luca

Last night I had the pleasure of watching the Little Man. I had a good time. I hope he did. I brought him a baby cone from Handel's Ice Cream. Which he really wasn't too interested in (Jenn - we have to work on the ice cream concept with him) much to my dismay...ice cream is heaven to me. Anyway, we played with his toys...he showed me how everything worked and what made noises...we danced to music from the tv, we looked at pictures from 'when he was a baby', we took a walk, we danced some more..then at 8:30, he was acting all tired. I was not prepped for this...I thought he'd be up 'til 10-ish. I asked him if he wanted a bottle and he nodded yes...while he was cuddling he fell sound asleep. We sat on the couch, until Chelles had to go potty. I wasn't sure what to do, so I sat there contemplating my options. I carefully laid him in his crib and wondered over to the bathroom about 10 steps away and as I was shutting the door, I heard him stirring...hmmm...I didn't want him to wake up completely and then be sad cause I was not the momma...so I hurried myself up and washed quick...and scooped him up before he woke up completely...whew.
I had a great time with LuLu. He is so cute and cuddly. I hope his momma and daddy had fun...especially when they got home and he was WIDE AWAKE! OOOPS!





2 comments:
Luca could not stop talking about his wonderful night with aunt chelles. My goodness - this child is LOVED. Thank you so much!
It sounds like both Luca & you had a wonderful evening. Of course, i personally don't get how someone doesn't "get" ice cream. It's my downfall.
Post a Comment