Reds/Pirates game - Saturday Night
So, last night I was the hostess in the box for the Pirates/Reds game. I had a good time, especially since the Reds won in extra innings. There were some cool people in the box and then some real 'azzhats'...one of our clients is always a jerk at events. I think I am going to request that he not be invited. He brought 8 people and they all sat outside...filing up every chair on the deck...then they ordered more food - without permission. I am positive that they cleared the refrigerator prior to them leaving. He never (nor his guests) offered anyone else a chair outside. By the time that we got there at 6:15...most of the food was gone.
Luckily the other clients in the box were very kind and funny. They were betting on everything...not baseball...
All in all the Reds won and I didn't hurt anyone. I think it was a pretty good night.





No comments:
Post a Comment