3 Days Before the Race
I can't believe that this race is on me this quick. I am getting really nervous. I know I have done all the training runs but I slacked on the strength training. I can't do anything about that now...but man I wish I could. I am off work Thursday and Friday. I am sure that will help to add to my nervousness. Tomorrow evening I am going to meet Kathrine Switzer (she is the first female to run the Boston Marathon). I am currently reading her book. She is very motivational. I hope when I am feeling questionable during the race I can think of her and dig deep and pull myself together.





4 comments:
You are going to do great. Try and relax.
Enjoy meeting Kathrine Switzer, that would be inspirational.
I know you can do it. You WILL do it...
You can do ANYTHING you want to in life. That said, I know you WILL do it!
You OWN that course! Forget strength training. All the strength you need is in your heart. It's the only way you've made it through the training.
Post a Comment