Tapering
I went out for an easy run...normally I would do my 5-9 mile loop but today I did 3...I feel so lazy. Tomorrow I am going to do the 9 mile loop. My legs did feel a bit heavy, so I thought I would go easy. The park was SO crowded. I would really like to know where are these people when it is 13 degrees out and snowing...or raining....fair weather walkers, runners, bikers. Humpf.
Marathon day is getting closer....tomorrow starts the 10 day count down....ACCCCKKKKK!





1 comment:
LOL--very funny that you mentioned this. I just moved to my area not long ago. I've made it a point to identify all the spring summer runners. I'm going to be on the lookout for all of them this winter.
why do that? I dunno...makes me feel tough when I'm out there when the windchill is below zero.
Post a Comment