Sunday, October 28, 2007

Marathon Sunday

Today is the Marine Corp marathon...I have 4 friends running that race...it is also the Niagra Falls Marathon, 2 friends are running it and lastly it is the Grand Rapids Marathon and a blogger friend is running that race.

I need to get off my booty and go out for a 10 miler but I am cold...now I am waiting until the Marine Corp updates so I can see if Marvin gets a BQ.

Will update as the day progresses....

Okay, so I went out for my 10 miles and I ended up only doing 5. My tendon is so sore and I realized that I was running funny to try to make it hurt less and then my knee started bothering me...SO I did the smart thing and quit. I am going to stretch it and my calf out and then shower and then sit with ice...I winder how long I need to be off of it.

Marvin did get a BQ...Congratulations!

1 comment:

MarathonChris said...

Hi Michelle, Thanks for the post on my site. That is so cool that Disney will be the third marathon for both of us, and that we both are going for 5 hours! Perhaps I will see you with the 5 hour pace group.

Best wishes on your training. If I am lucky, I will get another Running Adventures episode out within the next week or so - so much to do and so little time! :-)