34 days to Disney!
I 'should' be running outside right now...but I just couldn't drag myself to go outside yet. Upon thinking about the marathon, I have decided to suck it up and go run on the dreadmill at the Y. I am going to go after church. I actually think this is a good idea since I really don't want my body to get used to running in the cold because in 34 days I will need to be able to pump out 26.2 in hopefully warmer temps. My reward for running on the dreadmill will be changing and getting in the pool for a 500 yard swim. I am slowly working my way to triathlon training!
Tammie - I will get pictures of the new office this week.
One year ago this morning we received the dreaded phone call about Robbie. My dad had dinner with Aunt Nancy and Uncle Russell last night and then was going to hang out with Patty and Robert. Billy was with them too.





No comments:
Post a Comment