Guess what I did today
So, today after my annual dr exam, I went and ran my last 'LONG' run before Disney. I went out and decided to run intervals 4 minutes running 1 minute walking. I felt strong. I really felt like I could go further...pretty good since I will have to add another 4.2 miles to that!
After running I showered and finished up my Christmas shopping. I am officially done!
I also met up with the Locust's my group of girlfriends for a drink...well they drank vodka...I drank diet coke...please remind me I don't like soda...blech. I also had a crab cake and YUMM-O. It was so delicious.
Now I am going to go make a cheesecake and pack!





3 comments:
I love crabcakes!! Yummy!!
Now THAT's a post run meal: cheesecake. yum yum
22 miles!! Way to go! I ran Marine Corp in 2006 and did the entire race with the 4/1 interval. Good luck at Disney! I live about an hour and a half away from Disney but I haven't run the race...yet.
Post a Comment