Merry Christmas
We are awake here and getting ready to head down to mass at the Cathedral. It is always decorated so pretty with the red pointsetta's, the Bishops choir singing. It is simply beautiful.
Last night at my grandparent's was fun. Little Natalie liked me because I gave her chocolate and I let her wear my jewelery. She actually gave everyone hugs and kisses before they left.
It was funny...she wanted to see the pictures in my camera...I wasn't allowed to take her smile but she wanted to see whatever I had in there...she saw the picture of Luca and she said pretty. Then she went over to Liz and said she liked the pictures I had! Hahaha. She obviously has good taste.
Today is mass, then visit my Aunt Nancy, then Christmas at Billy's....should prove interesting...
Merry Christmas to everyone. Remember the reason for the Season....enjoy the beauty of the day.






2 comments:
Sounds like your Christmas Eve was nice. Natalie has the idea on how to get what she wants. Be careful!
I hope you enjoyed your day!
Come home now Aunt Chelles! Luca misses you!
Post a Comment