Small World
I found out today that a little three year old that I know was diagnosed this morning with a brain tumor. His parent's both work in the main office. I feel so bad for them. Little Alex is most likely scared. Oh, he is so cute, although it has been a year since I've seen him. I pray he will be well. Here is a bit of information if anyone is interested.....
I am really thinking of running this race next October and raising money for the ABTA....
Okay...it is 9:00...I think I am ready for bed.





2 comments:
I am so sorry for this family...
You have an amazing, generous heart.
My heart goes out to this family. I will certainly keep the baby in my prayers.
I know that you will defintely be running this race. It's in your nature to do things like this.
Post a Comment