Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Carrie Bradshaw Moment


So, I pulled out a Sex In The City DVD to watch while doing my lunges this evening. I inadvertantly put ont he episode where Carrie goes to her friend's child's birthday and her favorite pair of Jimmy Choos get stolen...so Carrie figures out all the birthday gifts, baby gifts, shower gifts, wedding gifts, etc that she has bought and figures that is worth a pair of her shoes...






So, that got me thinking to a group of my friends who I have bought for all of their children's graduations, some 40th birthday celebrations, some 50th celebrations, etc, etc....so I think, I am going to register for this.....










Can't you TOTALLY see me on Malibu Barbie bike????




FYI - This does not apply to Luca...I would give Luca my arm if he needed and/or wanted it...because he is the most perfect child EVAH!




He just makes me smile!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

And why shouldn't you have the Malibu Barbie pink bicycle!? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Ok then....I already bought your birthday gift ;-( But I totally think you should put that on an Amazon wish list or something. I am glad you excluded Luca, although you DO TOO MUCH for him as it is. But don't worry, I would never let anyone steal your shoes from one of my get-togethers. I run a tight ship here when we party! hahahahaha