Saturday, January 5, 2008

An Evening with Luca (& Jennifer)

Waiting for the waiter


Still waiting.....

Where is Luca???


There he is....

Last night Jennifer and I went to dinner at our favorite Italian Restaurant. I sat there and remembered back to all the lunches when Jenn and I met for lunch on Thursday at that same restaurant...it was a bittersweet moment as Tommy joined us for "Girls Lunch" often. He was still with us in spirit and now we have Mr. Luca to entertain! Jenn got the Oscar Salad Wrap and I got the Oscar salad...super yummy. Luca ate a breadstick! The boy really enjoys his carbs!
After dinner we had a rousing evenng at the Giant Eagle. We got fruits, Teddy Grahams, cereal, yogurt, milk....the essentials.
Then there was the walk down my favorite aisle...which will be a post all to itself.....
I had a fun evening with my friends.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luca enjoyed girl's dinner out immensely. He got a kick out of seeing himself on your blog. Hope everyone else does ;-)

Tammie said...

Oh my gosh! Luca has just gotten cuter than ever!

It sounds like you all had a nice evening!