A Family I Admire
As most everyone knows I have been following several(many) blogs the past few years. I enjoy seeing the children meet the parents and become a family. I also enjoy seeing the little ones grow up.
One of the families that I follow daily is Ni Hao Y'all. Stefanie and Chris are in the process of adopting their seventh child. Little Shepherd is a waiting child from China. His special need is club feet - just like his older brother Jude. Club Feet is something that I do know quite a bit about after my personal experience with it. I also know that it is treatable. I feel an extra special bond with Jude as he and I share a birthday. I have to mention the other children too...Tori is a freshman at Georgia Tech; Zach, Asher and Dalton - they are all boy...I love hearing the stories of them..they are so cute and funny. Then there is Isabelle and Sophie. It was when they adopted Isabelle that I first found them. Sophie and those dimples...ohhh, too cute. Their house just looks so fun...it isn't just a house ~ it is a home. It is a home filled with laughter, noise and love. I'd love to spend a day with them...If I could keep up!
They are having a raffle to help raise the money for the orphanage donation for little Shepherd. You can enter to win a gorgeous CanonRebel XTI. Check out their blog here.





1 comment:
Wow, thanks SO much for posting about our raffle, Michelle! You are TOO kind :) I would love for you to spend a day with us, too! The kids would definitely drive you crazy after a few hours, but in a good way ;)
Post a Comment