Luca Rocks
Luca is such a big boy and so totally awesome...which we all know. Today was a banner day for the little man. He pottied on the potty on his own free will. Now, I know, come on, Chelles, really he did what was natural...BUT he is eighteen momnths old...he is a genius (at least in my mind). I am asking isn't he brilliant? I was having kinda of yucky day long meeting (which turned out good) and then 'friend' problems..then Jennifer tells me this WONDERFUL news and it puts life in perspective. It reminds me what is 'really' important.
Children are awesome. They remind us to have fun to enjoy life to celebrate pee-ing and pooping...come on we need to celebrate life rather than getting hung up in each days drudgery...we all have drudgery. But we should really look at the world throught a child's eyes...innocent and yet...hopeful....

I am hopeful that life will get better....I am hopeful that life will at sometime be fair...I am hopeful that one day I will have my own Luca or Lucia....






3 comments:
LMFAO - it is good perspective! When life seems too stressful, it's good to remember the basics.
And it is rather advanced especially for a boy to potty train at 18 months, so go Luca!
A boy went potty on his own at 18 months old!? I'd say that Luca is definitely a genius in his own time! Yay for him!
Thank you for such kind words! Luca also enjoys seeing his photo, and he waved at himself. we are looking forward to breaking more records for aunt chelles to post!
Post a Comment