Saturday, January 5, 2008

Luca's first toothbrush

It is a proud, proud moment to share my love of dental care with Luca. I hope he flosses daily and brushes at least three times a day. Dental Hygiene is a topic very near and dear to my heart...(Yes, I know I am the only person who really looks forward to going to the dentist!) Luca, enjoy your toothbrushing and after you brush your teeth in the evening only have water...otherwise you'll need to rebrush.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, after taking the tree down, we forgot to use our new toothbrush. Today is a new day, however! Do not despair, Aunt Chelles!

Tammie said...

OKAY! You LIKE going to the dentist!? I'm convinced. You really need to find another hobby to go with your running.

Then again, I wouldn't trust my mouth to anyone other than my BIL who is my dentist. He's amazing & can give me a shot any day of the week. When it comes to numbing me for procedures, he's "da bomb." Having Bell's Palsy can make life difficult at best. He really takes good care of my mouth. I'm not looking forward to his retirement!

BTW, what kind of toothbrush did Luca get? Erin is partial to Hello Kitty.

amy said...

you are an absolute and complete nut job. But you know that ;)