Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Boots

I got my 'furry' boots today. I am so excited. I can't wait to wear them. I am already figuring my work outfit based on the boots!

My dad talked to my aunt tonight. I SOOOO miss hanging out with them all the time. I think back to when I was 13 and think of the times that we had a house full of people all the time. My Aunt Ellen, Grandma and Grandpa used to come to our house all the time. Charlene was at our house most day, too. It is so strange still to me to not have them 'stopping by' on the way to...anywhere.

my grandma used to come over on her way to work(she always worked midnights), Ellen stopped over after work and spent the night all the time...Grandpa stayed over quite often too. WOW! I can't believe how quiet our house is now. I miss them SO much!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

The least you could have done was post a pic of your fab new boots!