Steel Valley Triathlon Club
I am so proud to belong to the Steel Valley Triathlon Club (even though I have never done a triathlon). Without their support and guidance I never would have had the courage to train for my first marathon. Each member brings a unique perspective to the club. We have Sunday morning training runs. Today, I needed to get my 10 miles in for my last run before Disney. I posted to find out how long anyone would be running, one of the members said that if I ran a little earlier that she would run the 10 with me...SO, we headed out. It is so awesome to know that if you want to find someone to train with you will.
After the run today, I met up with some other members for coffee and a bagel. They were so positive and encouraging. We sat and discussed GU, Accelerade, Nuun, running shoes and nutrition.
I feel so much better about running alone now because they reminded me that they will be running with me too...just a few hundred miles away!





1 comment:
you go on there, aunt chelles!
Post a Comment