Long Training Run
This morning I met up with the club for our Sunday Training run. There are several of us who are training for the Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon. I really didn't think too much about the run before this am and when I got to Mill Creek, I found out that we were running the HILLS. Yowza! Now, I don't particularily like hills on a good day but there was still ice along the route. The ice made going up and down a bit more difficult. But the ice made the cool crunching sound as we ran along. We saw a gorgeous Blue Heron. I didn't see any deer today which bums me a bit but I'll get over it.





1 comment:
Hills are not going to bring you down Michelle. When you have a goal, you do what it takes to attain it. When is the Flying Pig? I need to send you my donation.
Post a Comment