Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Simple Pleasures

So, yesterday I had the day off and I had a fabulous day. I had lunch with two of my favorite people Jennifer and Luca. Then I came home and did some cleaning. One of the mundane things I did was change my sheets. For some reason I hate to change sheets. Maybe it is because I iron them before they go on the bed. Maybe it is because I am lazy...I am really not sure, but WOW, last night while putting my head on my pillow, I smelled the lovely clean scent and wondered "is there anything more lovely?" The sheets just smell so good and I slept so well until 3:00am... Clean Sheets.......something to be thankful for in my world.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I so get it!!! I too, hate changing sheets, but whenever I do, it is like heaven when I slide into bed at night :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Did yu realize that we also had lunch on Grandma P.s birthday? I did sing silently to her later that evening! I am glad we ar two of your favorite people, cause you are certainly one of ours! BTW, why must you iron the sheets? Silly girl!

Tammie said...

I don't mind changing the sheets at all. Of course, once they're clean, I do hate folding them. Just how do the manufacturers get them folded so perfectly? Mine always look like a mish mash.