Gorants Chocolate
Tammie, my friend, please send me your address and I will send you some 'fine' Youngstown Chocolates. They are so yummy....when Jennifer and I were in high school I was the designated driver...because Jenn decided to wait for many years (just like Billy) to get her license. Jenn and I had a few issues, so we would go to Gorants and buy candy and then drive around...throught Mill Creek Park, up and down neighborhoods...kind of wherever. I didn't get the car all the time and lots of times we had my brother Billy in the back seat...but boy were they good times...
Chocolate, the best source for pain relief!





3 comments:
Don't go telling too many stories, Chelles! I totally forgot gorants is not a household name!
So it's like Godiva or See's? Yummy!!
BTW, is there a website for Gorants? I'd love to try some if they do. Today is THE day for chocolate needs. :-)
Post a Comment