My Chip in
Last year I had the opportunity to raise money for my friend Sandra's daughter's school. I was thrilled to raise this money for Ohio Valley Voices. Then when I went to visit, I was even more humbled to help them out by doing something I love to do. Now, normally, I run with and for Tommy. But this race I am going to run in my Tommy shirt but I am running to raise money for Jazzie's School. After I receive permission I will do a more specific post but I was playing on the computer and figured out how to do this 'chipin' thing. If you refer back to this post you can read about my visit last year.
So, Chip-in and help me raise some money for Ohio Valley Voices...where they teach children to talk!





4 comments:
I made my contribution! Thanks for running for OVV & Jazzie!
gosh! Talk about being inspiring!
Sending you big hugs and love from across the ocean. You are the best!
Wasn't sure what this chip in was all about until I looked to my right-duh! Very nice job!
Post a Comment