Out on a Limb
So I did something today that involved risk and expression of my feelings. Two things I don't do very well. The ending was not how I wanted but at least I know where I stand (in the bottom of the river) with this person. I expressed love for someone and it was not returned. Well, not even that really...just that the feeling wasn't strong enough to do anything about it...I am going to be the old crazy cat lady. Except I am allergic to cats.
Then, I honestly, don't think I would feel so bad, but hello, I am not getting any younger and these damn eggs are going to dry up. Not personally I am fine with adoption...as a matter of fact I prefer it. However, the country that I adore for adoption is closed for singles. Thanks for the reminder that I am alone.
I try to live my life as best I can. I share of my time, talent and treasure. When is it time for something positive to happen in my life? I am ready to share my life and there is noone here. This sucks. I just don't know what is wrong with me that I attract the wrong and I mean totally wrong people.
Then to add insult to injury...tomorrow is my annual review...I will get my annual merit increase of um, .13 per hour. Yeah, that will get me far.
This post brought to you by GRUMPY DWARF.





3 comments:
I know you've heard all the platitudes. I won't repeat them because I have always found that to be offensive - sort of like rubbing salt in the wounds.
I know that you've been looking to China. So many people have been told, for one reason or another, that they wouldn't be accepted. Heck! I'm too fat to be a good mother so I can't adopt from there anymore. What I will say, is that perhaps, your baby is just waiting elsewhere.
Just sending you hugs, my friend...
Are you open to any other countries?
Good morning, Aunt Chelles....Your picture brought a smile to Luca's face. We love you and think you are the best, and very good at expressing yourself. It took a lot of guts-more than I have!-and we won't stop until you are in a happy place. Hope your review goes smoothly...if not, just pitch a fit and I am sure you will get the rest of the day off!
Post a Comment