Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend Edition

The Leap Year Party was fun. We ate like little piggies, we drank like little fish, we talked and laughed. Watching Luca and Dominic play is so funny. They are like two little old men... (I have pictures - I'll put them up later)

I spent the night and kept Luca. I really think he doesn't wake up per se, but rather he moves around to get comfy...the other thing is I think he might have night terrors. I am not sure how to break that without breaking the whole 'family bed' thing. I am by no means a professional. I wonder if a date was picked and you explain to him that on x date Lu is going to sleep in his own room. He is really smart, so I think he would 'get' it. I think though there will be a couple nights of not much sleep. Just my .02...

After the party, I got up and ran yesterday morning with Jane. We did our scheduled 10. I decided not to run the half marathon today...I almost wish I were doing it. The weather is gorgeous, so unlike last year. Yesterday while running, I slid on the snow.ice and I pulled something in my right calf. I am going to swim later and hope that it feels better.

This week should be pretty calm...just my normal run on Tuesday/Thursday morning. 2 hour endurance spin Tuesday night andI'll get the swim in a couple times too. I really need to make an effort to get more swim time in....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are right, Chelles. I think we also need to get him into a big boy bed. With a TV. And a gate across the door so he won't escape if he gets out of bed! Glad you had fun; see you next Friday for the first annual "March 7th" party!