Mill Creek Park
This afternoon after work, I was feeling like I needed a little bit of time with myself. I drove myself to Mill Creek Park and took pictures at Daffodil Hill. It is so pretty and peaceful. After picture taking I drove myself through the park...I went past Silver Bridge. It is so nice now that the renovations are finished. After I finished at the park I drove myself to the cemetery. I enjoy going to cemeteries, they are peaceful and full of history. I got twisted around but did find Jenn's Grandma and Grandpa P. I visited with them for a little bit. I felt a moment of peace and the feeling of anxiety that I was having this afternoon had gone away. It was an evening of peace....







2 comments:
great collage... checking in with you to see if the Tommy D site got set up?
What a beautiful collage!
Post a Comment