Sunday, April 27, 2008

One week from today...

I will be running the Pig. I am so excited to run the full pig this year. It is going to be so much fun. This morning was our last 'long' run. We ran for 45 minutes, which seemed so silly. My legs felt good and strong and by the time I had all the kinks worked out it was time to quit. We are going to run Thursday morning and then I am doing the 10k on Saturday - just walking.

I am waiting to hear back from Yvonne ~ we might go biking. I also need to get my money finished up for Ohio Valley Voices. I have close to my $500 collected. I also need to finish my laundry...you know the normal Sunday catch up!

***PS - I ended up on a 10 mile bike ride...avg speed 14.6. I am getting there. Biking really just feels good***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it is one week away!!! I will be cheering you on and cannot wait to see you at the Pasta Pig-Out!!!!

I am once again honored that you are running in honor of our Jazzie. See you soon...

Tammie said...

I am so excited about The Flying Pig & can't wait to read all about it. You amaze me my friend!

OH MY #6 said...

Good luck with the event!

Lea

Anonymous said...

Found you from Sandra's blog. Good luck with the event.

Susan