Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bullets

  • I received word from the vet. Tiger's labwork was perfectly normal for an almost ten year old Boxer. He recommended that we keep an eye on her - she can walk if she wants, no running and no rough play...
  • I have labwork done in the morning. I always get nervous about labwork...I know it will all be fine.
  • I still have a flat on my back road bike tire and I took it out to the bike store this afternoon, they were closed. I want to get it fixed so that I can bike all weekend...
  • The triathlon is this weekend and I am just afraid that my swim is not up to par...I am going to hold out for another one. Note to self: sign up for more swim lessons with Corky.
  • I ran tonight for the first time since the Piggy. My legs felt like lead. But WOW did it feel good to get out there and stretch out my legs.
  • My Godbaby graduates from college this weekend with his degree in Accounting. He finished in four years while playing soccer. I am very proud.
  • I am so glad that it is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday. i am very happy to spend the weekend at home.

2 comments:

Bolder said...

good to hear good news about your doggy!

good luck at the tri this weekend!

Tammie said...

Glad to hear that Tiger really is okay. We have to watch our Star also. I guess at 9 1/2, she decided to keep us on our toes. Ugh.