Girl's Day Out
Yesterday Mary Ann, Jennifer and I went to Pittsburgh to see the Titanic exhibit. If you have an opportunity to see this traveling exhibit and are remotely interested; please go see it. It was amazing to see the artifacts and think how long it sat on the ocean floor and what these pieces went through. It was amazing to see how some of the artifacts looks so good and others were bent and misshapen. I was shocked that wool socks survived and pieces of China intact.
After the exhibit, we went to lunch at a little outdoor cafe...well we got water and iced tea and then left. Our server never came back...no appetizers, no sorry, no nothing. So Mary Ann told the host that we were leaving. We ended up at an Irish Pub...we ate like little vultures.

Later that evening, we went to see SATC. Personally, I enjoyed the movie. It gave me closure to the characters. I was a disappointed fan in the original series finale. So, I was pleased to see this movie. My favorite character is the sweet Charlotte. I just love the way she dresses, I love the fact that she sees the good in people and always wants the 'fairy tale ending' That is what I want too.






2 comments:
Sounds like a nice day was had by all! Hopefully the Titanic exhibit will make its way down here. I'd love to go see it.
BTW, I haven't forgotten the PIF. I'm just waiting to get to the UPS store. It'll go out this week.
I think we would've eaten almost anything by the time we got to our Irish Pub! Now if only one of you would've gotten a midday martini with me......
Post a Comment