Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hump Day

So, it is Wednesday. Thank goodness. These weeks are just flying by and I am so busy at work and yet I feel like I am not getting anything done. I know I am don't doing things and letting little thing fall through the cracks...but right now I am not sure if I am coming or going. I just woder if this is ever going to stop...I feel like I am back in the same situation as I was almost 2 years ago. Something needs to be done in the office I am working in ~ people are tense, people are being nasty, one person has no idea that this is going on. He comes in walks around and says good morning to everyone then goes and sits in his office looking at his computer (at what I have no idea) then he leaves for lunch anywhere from 11:30-12:30 and comes back from lunch/naptime anywhere from 1:30-3:15...sometimes as late at 4:15...then he complains that he is SO busy. In an effort to combat my nastiness/cattiness that I can feel building I put in to take next Friday off...that means that next week I will only be in my office on 2 full days...

It will get better, it will get better, it will get better.....new mantra?

No comments: