Packing For the Piggy
GU packets and Garmin.
I am getting nervous about the Piggy. I have my running items packed except my sunglasses (they are in the car). I want to have pretty much everything packed tonight so I don't really have to think much tomorrow morning.
If anyone is interested you can track the race at www.flyingpigmarathon.com. I should have linked this but I am tired and getting stressed.
Tomorrow night is my dinner at Ohio Valley Voices. I am pretty excited about meeting up with Sandra. (and the rest of the family too.) I want to put this out to Sandra, if Jazzie would like to run the last bit with me, I would love to have her finish with me.
I am getting nervous about the Piggy. I have my running items packed except my sunglasses (they are in the car). I want to have pretty much everything packed tonight so I don't really have to think much tomorrow morning.
If anyone is interested you can track the race at www.flyingpigmarathon.com. I should have linked this but I am tired and getting stressed.
Tomorrow night is my dinner at Ohio Valley Voices. I am pretty excited about meeting up with Sandra. (and the rest of the family too.) I want to put this out to Sandra, if Jazzie would like to run the last bit with me, I would love to have her finish with me.






3 comments:
I think that would be great! Let's talk about it tomorrow :-)
You are awesome!! I'll be here in sunny FL cheering you on!!
Good luck!
Post a Comment