Pay It Forward
I found this little game on my friend Tammie's blog & I think it sounds fun...I love getting mail (e-mail and Snail mail), so I'm joining in. How about you? Wanna play?
Yes?

Yes?
Well, here's how you do it.
I will send a gift of my choosing to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join the Pay it Forward exchange.
You must make the same commitment on your own blog.
So if you want a little present, please leave me a comment. I'll need your snail mail address so that I can get your gift out. Oh I can't wait!
I will send a gift of my choosing to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join the Pay it Forward exchange.
You must make the same commitment on your own blog.
So if you want a little present, please leave me a comment. I'll need your snail mail address so that I can get your gift out. Oh I can't wait!






No comments:
Post a Comment