Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 2

Well, they took my dad off the morphine today. I think that was the best thing. It made him crabby. When I saw him at lunch yowza's...he was still Walter (Matthau) Grumpy Old Men. I last spoke to him this evening and he sounded so much more like himself. I am so glad.

On another note...please say a prayer for my brother Nicholas. He has an interview to be an Assistant Football and an Assistant Baseball coach at a D3 college. I don't want to say the name yet. He interview is at 10:00 tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Nicholas! If there is one thing your brother knows, it is coaching! Hope you have a good day, chelleserini!

Tammie said...

Glad to hear your dad is off the morphine. That stuff makes people bonkers.

Hope all goes well for Nicholas' interview! Keep us posted.