Thursday, July 10, 2008

It has been a LONG week

Let's see...the week has included:

  • running
  • yoga
  • gin and tonic
  • work
  • my dad is going back to work next week no restrictions
  • dad got a new car
  • had to teach dad how to use remote start
  • Tiger has had 2 seizures
  • work
  • my cousin got married this morning on a beach in Destin, Florida
  • Found out the manager in Boardman is now engaged to a 26 year old...(he is 67 anyone have problems with this....I admit I do)
  • I am getting nervous about the run on Sunday...what if I am not fast enough? I hope I can keep up to be competitive.
  • Why can't I be rich enough to adopt children...I think that all children should have forever families...
  • Dara Torres a 41 year old woman made the olympic team for swimming. I am so proud. I am so jealous. She has a fabulous body!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it totally is creepy about the 26 year old. And who got married? Did I forget something? I am so sorry to hear about Miss Tigerlily. I hope you get to rest tonight. I remember you are out of town tomorrow. So have a good day!

momo said...

dana torres - now that is just incredible and gives hope to all of us 40 year old moms. ok, so i'm not 40 yet, but close. :-)

don't be nervous. just have fun - let your body do what it is prepared to do and enjoy every single minute of it.

Tammie said...

Congrats on your dad getting back to work! And no restrictions? Wow!

Sorry to hear about Tiger having the seizures. Star has them every once in a while, & her vet doesn't know why.

67? 26? Together? Ugh.