Open Water Swim
Tonight I bit the bullet and I went to the Open Water Clinic and I got in the lake. It actually wasn't bad. I actually enjoyed it. I might even said it was fun! I didn't worry about speed I worried about sighting. We practiced that and then we practiced the start of a race where people are all crowded together and people are swimming on top of each other....then we practiced getting out of the water. We are going to do it next Thursday! And guess what I am on vacation next Thursday...so that makes it even better!
Tomorrow I have a date! Check back Saturday to see how it goes!!!!





2 comments:
Congrats on the swim! have fun on the date!
NICE! good job. the sighting is the hardest part, seriously. i tend to go too long between sights and i'm headed off in some crazy direction. luckily most swims have kayakers to get you back on track.. ;-)
and ya know we want details on the date...
Post a Comment