Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Four SEEsters Reunion

My dad's mom has three sisters. My grandma is the oldest(Lucille), then Anne, then Rhodie, followed by Nancy. Each year for as long as I can remember we have had a family reunion. They used to be at Aunt Nancy's house which had belonged to Nana then about 20 years ago we moved then to the Drawbridge. We spend a weekend catching up, laughing, telling stories, putting out APBs, drinking, eating, laughing...it is so much fun. I can't belive how far apart some of us live and how close we all are...here are the highlights in bullet format:

Friday, we got yelled out about 5 minutes after arriving at the hotel. The pool attendant was not amused by Tiger. Nicholas asking for his badge was priceless..
The guys went to the Reds game. I ate LaRosa's pizza while watching Tiger take over Aunt Nancy's bed. She LOVED Aunt Nancy.
My Uncle Greg drank Friday night...he never drinks.
The guys went to a bar...apparently it was filled with Cougars...so the younger crowd was getting drinks.
I watched the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics
Saturday I met my friend Casey for "Brunch" at Frist Watch. Then we shopped at Crestview. I bought a pretty pair of grey slingbacks.
Saturday my mom and I went to Mother of God Cemetery...we visited with Charlene, Nana, Papa, and my Grandpa.
Saturday evening we went to dinner at Josh's
Sunday I met up with my friend's Candis and Judy for the Spring Grove Cemetery 5k. WOW was it hilly.
Tiger and I left Kentucky at 12:15pm....

There are WAY more stories...but I am not sure if I am able to type them up. My family is nuts!

No comments: