Thursday, August 14, 2008

Monkey in the Middle


So, the manager of my main office is gone and my direct manager is on a leave of absence...so I have a new person to report to...she is basically redefining my role, which is okay..BUT, it is taking me back three years to when I was doing more than what I am supposed to be doing...I feel like I am stuck but whatareyagonnado. It is a sucky position. The economy is so bad that I should be happy I have my job but boy this really isn't what I wanted when I came back to work...
I did pull my rear outta bed this morning and ran with the crew. It was fun. It was the best part of my day!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Don't you just love when the jobs get rearranged? I'm not the kind of employee who takes well to being micromanaged. My direct boss is a total dream. The "uberboss" worked with me for years so he knows to leave me alone. Hopefully in a very short time, your new boss will figure it out also.