My Date tonight
Let me just say that my date tonight was a perfect gentleman until he wanted to use his stethoscope to listen to my heart and he unzipped my shirt! Okay, my date was with Luca!
My plan was to wear him out. I didn't succeed. First, we played with some toys at the house. Then we went to Target. He helped me shop and buy a new beach towel. He also pointed out every item that was blue in the store.
After Target we went to the Y where we went swimming. He played in the indoor pool. We blew bubbles and splashed. It was a good time.
We followed this up with a stop to my house where we saw my mom and dad and Miss Tiger. Luca liked waving good-bye to Tiger. He liked to look at her from a distance. My dad tried to teach him the ever popular Go Mooney! Beat Boardman! chant.
We headed back to the house and ate Reese Cups, Cheerios and I tried to get him to eat an egg...it didn't work. (Don't you want me to watch your kids????a dinner of cereal and candy) We also watched a couple episodes of Handy Manny....I think I have a little crush on him.
I never did get Luca to fall asleep. He was soo good. We sat and talked...Oh, I also taught him where his cabeza (I think I mis-spelled that)is...He is a genius!
Pictures to follow tomorrow!





1 comment:
Sounds like the perfect date to me! BTW, you got "cabeza" right.
Post a Comment