Needed Update
So after I got to work on Thursday, I really started feeling yucky. I ended up leaving at 11:30 came home and spent some quality time in the bathroom. Good times.
- Friday night, I worked and then went to the pool after work. Ahh, it felt good to swim.
- Saturday moring I got up so early and ran 12.2 miles with Janet....then went swimming with Yvonne. We got ready at the Y for dinner and went out for an early evening ...it was nice to get out.
- I was supposed to get up and go for a long bike ride this morning but I just couldn't do it. Tiger just didn't sleep very well so neither did I.
- She and I took a nap this afternoon and she is acting much better.
- tomorrow is back to work. ugh.
- But next weekend is a 3 day weekend...aaaaaahhhhhh.





No comments:
Post a Comment