Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oh....I am SO mad I could spit cotton.

That jacka$$ manager in the other office I deal with has caused me more grief. Two weeks ago he said the sales meeting tomorrow would be at 8:00 am. So, I planned my day accordingly. Get up at 4, get to Wheeling, do the meeting and be home by 3. Well, today about 7:00pm, I got a text message that said Reminder: the sales meeting is at 4:00pm. GRRRRRR.....what a ba$tard. I am thinking that I am just not going to go down there tomorrow. I sent him a text back asking when the meeting was changed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is crazy. To go all the way to Wheeling for a meeting at 4 PM is ridiculous. It will be midnight by the time you get home!

Tammie said...

Yikes! I knew your boss was a moron but this is crazy. How does he get away with changing the time of the meeting on a whim?