Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Today was a much better day!

Today, I went to work, I did my thing, no irritations, no ramifications - just doing my normal job...no added craziness. Hmmmm, amazing how that happens.

Today ended up being a DOR, I had a nail appointment that ended up getting cancelled. I went to the store and bought US Weekly and The Star Magazne...easy reading and oh so interesting.

Any of the triathletes out there have a half Ironman plan that they really liked? I am looking into plans. Just not sure which one I like best. I am open for any and all suggestions. I am planning to do my half Ironman next September....I think that gives me time to work on my swim, and work on the hills on the bike and the run...well, the run, I am okay with...although I need to work on the transitions...I will be okay. I will have all summer to train. I'll be the triathlete in pink on the blue bike (Luca's favorite color, by the way.....)

No comments: