Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How do I do this on a regular basis?

So, I was sitting at work and getting interupted constantly. I decided to bring my computer home and get my work done here. I have gotten so much done. It is amazing. I can't believe it. I have also gotten caught up on laundry...and the bonus is...I am in sweats....I love it! Now anyone have ideas where I can convince the comany that this would be a good idea for me to do at least one or 2 days a week???

2 comments:

Tea said...

Tell them that I said it was ok.


you can thank me later.

Tammie said...

Many companies are offering this kind of thing to their employees. Telecommuting is a great idea. I wish I could do it, but somehow, the bank expects it's branch employees to come in to the office each day.

Can you do a study on what savings the company would benefit from? Find out if there are other people in the company who would enjoy this kind of schedule?