These days go so fast....
I can't believe Wednesday is already over and believe me I am grateful for that. It has been a crazy week. Monday after work we drove to Cinci met Billy and dropped Tiger off to him for the night. He didn't have power from Ike. We went onto the hotel and collapsed into bed. Tuesday morning our wake up call came at 0700. ugh. We made it to the funeral home and the gravesite, then met up with Billy to get Tiger back and drove the five hours back north. It was a LONG 24 hours. Today was back to work and then I went for a run.
Tomorrow is two meetings and then I hope to go for a nice relaxing run. Tonight I was a guest coach for a 7/8 grade cross country team. It was fun but boy can young kids run FAST!





1 comment:
Thank you so much for your awesome comments on my blog :0) You are so sweet!
Post a Comment