Friday Night at the Y with My Best Guy
Yesterday afternoon, I went to the Y to do my laps...which felt like I was sailing. It was a fabulous feeling. I felt like I really knew what I was doing. Then after my laps I met the cutest boy ever in his Nemo swim trunks! We got in the pool and we did the slide and played in the sprays. Luca was totally fearless. He was putting his head under water. Playing motorboat and just really impressing me. He met a friend who he named "Mine"...they climbed up the steps and slid down the slide. They were so cute.
Today is my dad's 60th birthday. My mom sent out post cards for people to call him for his birthday. So far this morning, we have heard from one great aunt, 2 friends, one brother. It is really fun. Tonight is dinner and then the Kelly Pavlik fight ~ the ghost of Youngstown.





No comments:
Post a Comment