Monday, Monday
I actually had a good day at work. Really, I know, it is shocking! I actually got quite a bit done and felt pretty good when I left. I came home and Houdini aka Tiger didn't lock herself in her room. I spoke to both of my brothers and as of tomorrow my baby brother is going to be offered his first full-time job. It is third shift - but has benefits and means that I can go to see my grandma for her birthday because he will be able to watch the princess and give her the drugs.
The Tri club results are in and I am in fact the secretary of the club for the next year. I am pretty excited. Okay, so I ran unopposed, but I am pretty excited nonetheless.
My cousin's wife is having a girl and apprently they are naming her Lila. Interesting...sort of cute...
Okay, going to finish watching one of my favorite movies..."You've Got Mail."





No comments:
Post a Comment