It has been a month plus since writing
WOW! here does time go and could I get a little more home time and a little less work time? We are working hard on the house. We are going to start on the dining room next...we are thinking of a navy blue and stark white. I think it will go well with the cocoa walls in the living room and the yellow cake batter of the kitchen. (hmm, do I have an issue with colors being related to food?) The front and side doors are painted...a burgandy color. I love it. The shutters are down. We were going to paint them but decided to just keep them down for the time being. The dishwasher is ordered and being delivered on the Monday after we get home from Cancun! Yeah!
Workouts well, they are start and stop. I am having issues falling while on my bike. I got the clips and wow, it is difficult to multi-task while riding. The running is still at about 3 miles an outing. I need to get that bumped up so I can start training for the Flying Pig Marathon, May 2010.
Work, hmmm, it is work and since I am not sure who reads this blog, I will just keep my comments to myself...let me just say I am amazed everyday.





1 comment:
You're alive!!!!!!
Nice to hear from you and that your house is coming along :-)
Post a Comment