Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweetie Pies




So, ya'll know my mom is a teacher and that I have become more obsessed with Martha Stewart, Julia Childs and The Pioneer Woman. Seriously, if you don't know Pioneer Woman, please go visit her blog. Her recipes are awesome. She hasn't steered me wrong and I have made MANY items of hers.

Anyway, my mom mentioned that the school is having their Fun Fest to kick off Catholic Schools week tomorrow and if I wanted to donate any baked goods I certainly could do so. So I made Blueberry Sweetie Pies. I put four in a bag and tied the bag with a pretty red ribbon and a card that says what the item is inside.

I took them to the school this evening and was so happy when I discovered that they were going to charge $1.00 per bag. They couldn't believe that I made them myself. They asked if I was a baker. Oh my my head was getting big.

It was then I discovered I really need a life. I am getting excited that my Sweetie Pies are going for a buck a bag. Really.
I. Need. A. Life.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tammie said...

The Sweetie Pies look yummy & pretty Michelle!