Luca-isms
I want to write these down before I forget...
Last Friday, I watched Luca again for a little bit. He just cracks me up.
Cali is in her crate and she is crying and wants to get out.
I yell over "Cali - Zip it"
Cali stops the whinning.
A few minutes later she starts up and Luca crouches down next to the crate and says
"Cali - Zip it...please?"
Luca: "Where is Uncle Jeff?"
Me: "He is working"
Luca: "Why"
Me: "He is making money"
Luca: "Oh, so you can spend it?"
Too cute.
We are getting ready to go "Gallivanting" and I have in buckled in the car.
We begin to pull out and he asks
Luca: "Aunt Chelles, who is your builder"
Me: "Huh?"
Luca: "You know who built your house?"
Me: " I dunno, maybe Bob"
Luca: "Oh cool."
In a discount grocery store:
Luca: says something and I am not really paying attention
Me: What?
Luca: I asked if I could get a duck..you know, (the in the most disgusted voice)...duck..quack, quack
I seriously think he believes me to be the most stupid person on earth.
Another funny conversation:
He starts to take his seat belt off before we are actually parked.
Me: Luca, you cannot take off your seat belt until the car comes to a complete and full stop.
Luca: "Like Disney"
Then he didn't want to ride in the cart, I didn't want him to walk..
Me: "It is the rule that anyone under 5 has to be in the cart with Aunt Chelles."
Luca: "Aunt Chelles has lots of crazy rules"
This little boy just cracks me up.





1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! I love your Luca-isms! He is such a cutie. So where are pics from the Luca-Chelles Day?
Post a Comment